Museums, Historical Sites and Markers
Main St. & Upper County Rd., South Dennis
Liberty Hall stands at the center of one of the Commonwealth's "most perfectly preserved 19 th century crossroads," in the center of the South Dennis Historic District. It was moved to this site in 1844 by teams of oxen. Over time it has been a stage coach stop, dry goods and provisions store, millinery outlet, furniture store, post office, supper hall, and a place for lectures, dances, plays and minstrel shows. Its colorful role as a village social center continues.