Museums, Historical Sites and Markers
Old Bass River Road, Dennis Village
Carleton Hall began in 1828 as a Methodist "praying house". In 1865, Capt. Carleton Howes organized a group of village citizens to purchase the chapel for community activities. In 1954, villagers presented the building to the town as a gift. It continues to serve as a community center.
This property is owned by the Town of Dennis.
To book use of this building, please contact the Town.